We, IIG Vietnam, are committed to protecting your privacy when you access our website and register your information. Please read the following terms carefully before registering to better understand the commitments we make to respect and protect your rights.
- Purpose of collecting your personal information
- To provide you with product/ service user guide;
- To maintain good communication to deploy customer support activities and respond to your inquiries on our products/ services;
- To facilitate the administration of international standardized tests;
- To provide you with test results/ score reports/ score certificates for personal use;
- To send you updates on our tests and other contents that you may be interested in.
- To send you newsletters on our new products/ services, up-coming events or open jobs via email should you have subscribed to our notifications.
- Scope of using your personal information
- It is our commitment that your information is for internal use and the above-mentioned purposes only. Your information is only disclosed to third parties as described in section 4.
- Data retention
- Your personal data will be retained until there is a data removal request. Otherwise, all of your information will be securely and permanently stored on the IIG Vietnam's server.
- Individuals or organizations that may have access to your information
We are working with our partners to provide you with our products, services and tests, etc.; therefore, there is a need to share your information with those partners. In that instance, we will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement with each partner to protect your privacy.
We may also disclose or provide your information to a third-party under the following specific circumstances:
- When such disclosure is required by competent authorities in accordance with Vietnam’s laws;
- When an organization or individual is properly authorized by you to access your information in accordance with laws.
- When a company/ organization to which you provide your test results want to use our Test Result Verification service.
- When we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is necessary to protect our rights before any Court and any Authority.
- Sometimes we may hire an independent third party to conduct market research projects and in that case your information will be provided to this party to carry out the projects. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement which would prevent them from using this information for any other purposes than completing such projects.
- How to contact us
Should you have any requires about our privacy practices described in this policy, please contact us:
IIG Vietnam Joint Stock Company
Address: 75 Giang Van Minh, Doi Can, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
Hotline: 1900 636 929
- How to access and modify your information in our e-commerce system
In order to ensure that consumers can access and make necessary corrections to their personal data on the e-commerce system, we encourage you to reach out to us using one of the following methods. If you have any questions or need assistance with regards to your personal information, we are available to provide you with specific instructions:
- Visit IIG Viet Nam office at 75 Giang Van Minh, Doi Can, Ba Dinh, Hanoi (during working hours)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact our hotline at 1900 636 929 (during working hours)
- Handling customer complaints concerning the inappropriate use of personal information
- For any complaints received via letter, email by phone call, we will respond via letter or email within 20 working days.
- For any complaints received in person at our offices, we will handle the complaints immediately while filing a record for transparency purpose.
- In case your complaint cannot be dealt with instantly, our customer service staff will provide you a ticket. We will then record and classify the details of the complaint and forward the relevant information to appropriate department for processing. The investigation result will be sent to you by the customer service department within 20 working days from the receiving date of the complaint.
- After the complaint is resolved, the customer service department will keep a record and close the complaint.